How to get rid of the aftermath of the new crown

Dejte vědět komunitě o vašich vytvořených hrách a nechte si je zároveň od lidí ohodnotit.
EllaJoy
Facebook: http://facebook.com/

How to get rid of the aftermath of the new crown

Post by EllaJoy »

In May 2021, I was unfortunately infected with CONVID-19. After two weeks of treatment, although the presence of the virus was no longer detectable, I still found myself experiencing symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, loss of taste and smell, and insomnia. I can't do anything, and my physical strength can't return to what it was before I got sick.

At LongCovidCareCenter, I saw a more detailed discussion of the post covid brain fog, where the author studied long-term COVID-19 symptoms and found that a large proportion of patients had brain fog symptoms. The clinical manifestations of brain fog long COVID-19 syndrome were summarized and an internal self-assessment was performed to judge whether these symptoms were present.

I really regret that I didn't protect myself. Now I not only lost my health, but even lost my job. I decided to consult online and try to seek post covid brain fog treatment. It may be the best plan to actively cooperate with the doctor. I wish me a speedy recovery.